- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- pinch of ground dry mustard or ¼ teaspoon prepared mustard
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
In a small bowl, stir together honey, vinegar, salt, pepper, and mustard. Whisk in the olive oil and add poppy seeds.
Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing Salad Ingredients:
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ½ of a small red onion, thinly sliced
Toss salad ingredients together. Drizzle with dressing to taste. Toss again and serve immediately.