Prefer to see SEMA CSA’s on a map? Check it out here. Currently being updated –...Read More
A CSA farm offers “shares” for sale to the public. A share is typically a weekly box of vegetables grown on their farm, but other farm products, like honey or flowers, may also be included. Each farm has a slightly different CSA model.Read More
A list of interesting sites to remember and revisit. Mostly food, drink, health, and environment based sites.Read More
Local bakers rise to the allergen-free, gluten-free challenge! Updated August 2020! Sweet...Read More
Words and photos: Jillian Rivers. For chefs, it feels like Christmas morning the moment Tyler...Read More
By Melissa Gugliotta. Locavore 101 Looking for sustainably sourced and locally grown meats and...Read More
Tidings ~ e-news
2021 Publishing Schedule
ads due: January 18
ads due: April 18
ads due: July 18
ads dues: Oct 18
Wine is food;
spray cheese is not.
Butter’s good; margarine is just yellow gunk.
Soil beats strip malls; food gardens are preferable to lawns; farmers, chefs, and artisans are our heroes.
- Picnic Lunchbreak: enjoying Epicurean Kitchen takeout at Luddams Ford, Hanover
- Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Farms in Southeastern Massachusetts, Master List
- COUNTRY-STYLE PORK RIBS WOOD-FIRED ON A SCHWENKER
- TAKE IT OUTSIDE: ADD SCHWENKER-GRILLING TO YOUR OUTDOOR COOKING SKILLS
- Map of CSA’s (Community Supported Agriculture) in Southeastern MA!