Barbara Anglin, founder and former manager of the original Plymouth Farmers’ Market, knows where her food comes from.
Here’s her scheme for a great summer salad:
Barbara’s All Star Salad
• Plato’s Harvest freckled lettuce
• Web of Life Farm tomatoes
• Bay End Farm Armenian cucumbers
• A few slices of a Crow Farm heritage apple
• A handful of C.N. Smith Farm blueberries
• A shaving of Skinny Dip Farm carrots
• Chunks of Sauchuk Farm bell pepper
• Allen Farms pea greens
• Foxboro Cheese Asiago
All this tossed together with a drizzle of quality olive oil, fresh oregano, and basil from the garden, and a squeeze of juice from a fresh Meyer lemon.
Read the Story…