- Readers LOVE us! (click the link to hear for yourself.) They trust us and all the information within our pages – editorial, recipes, AND advertisements.
- Your ad will stand out in a beautiful publication that our readers love, save, and reference over-and-over.
- You will help support our local food community and educate our readers on the importance of the buy-local movement.
- You’ll support editorial integrity–our ads and editorial are two separate and distinct departments, we do not print ‘advertorials’.
- You’ll be part of the most cost-effective, laser targeted advertising opportunity in the region:
- Limited number of ads
- We cover all of Plymouth and Bristol counties
- Controlled distribution–only people that want eSS&SC get eSS&SC, we don’t leave piles on business doorsteps.
- 20,000 copies each season go to your neighbors and nearby communities and they get snapped up fast (that’s up to 80,000 readers per issue, based on the Edible Communities survey pass-on rate of 3.5 readers per copy).
- All advertisements include free listings at ediblesouthshore.com.
- We Tweet, Facebook, Blog, and talk about our enthusiastic advertisers ALL THE TIME!
We are open to creative ways of working together–sponsorships, trade, promotions–contact us with your ideas and start growing your business today.
Here is the information you are really looking for:
Download Rates & Dates Media Kit here: eSS&SC Rates&Dates
Marketing Beyond the Ad: eSS&SC Additional Value
Partner with edible South Shore & South Coast: eSS&SC is a marketing tool
Psychographics certified by Gfk MRI here.
Winter – publishes early February
ad due: December 10
Spring -publishes early May
ad due: March 10 (2018 deadline delayed to March 16)
Summer – publishes early July
ad due: May 10
Autumn -publishes early September
ads dues: July 10
Holiday – publishes early November
ad due: September 10
Be seen in eSS&SC and align with the Buy Local movement!
Please feel free to email Laurie@ediblesouthshore.com to confirm your payment.